Venue: Millennium Stadium Date: Sat 22 November Kick-off: 17:30 GMT
Coverage: Watch live on BBC Two, BBC Two HD, online, mobiles and BBC Sport app from 16:55 GMT; commentary on BBC Radio 5 live, BBC Radio Wales & Radio Cymru; text commentary on BBC Sport website & mobiles
New Zealand captain Richie McCaw says he will not be thinking about milestones when his side face Wales at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff.
McCaw, is preparing to lead the All Blacks for the 100th time on Saturday.
The 33-year-old says he will reflect on his achievements at the end of the season.
"The milestones and all that personal stuff come second to the team performing," said McCaw.
"That's all I want and that will be the best thing to celebrate if the team does well and we have a good performance and win.
"I'm excited. The fact that you're playing at the Millennium Stadium in front of 80,000, that's motivation in itself.
"I just can't wait. I still sometimes have to pinch myself. I do every time before I run out."
Play media
All Blacks perform the Haka at the Millennium Stadium
Scrum V looks ahead to Wales against New Zealand on Saturday.
Wales are searching for their first win over the All Blacks since 1953 to end a 25-match losing streak.
New Zealand have won all three of their autumn Tests against the United States, England andScotland.
Wales meanwhile havelost to Australia and narrowly beat Fiji.
But McCaw is taking nothing for granted.
"If we give Wales space and time with the ball I think they showed, especially against the Wallabies, that they've got some guys, especially out wide, that if they get the chance they are dangerous.
"But it's the old story; it starts at numbers one to five and it's going to be a big battle in itself."

Last six Wales v New Zealand meetings

24 November 2012: Wales 10-33 New Zealand - Millennium Stadium
27 November 2010: Wales 25-37 New Zealand - Millennium Stadium
26 June 2010: New Zealand 29-10 Wales - Waikato Stadium
19 June 2010: New Zealand 42-9 Wales - Carisbrook
7 November 2009: Wales 12-19 New Zealand - Millennium Stadium
22 November 2008: Wales 9-29 New Zealand - Millennium Stadium
The first time the flanker skippered his country was in a 26-25 victory against Wales in 2004, the narrowest margin between the teams in the professional era.
"I was pretty nervous leading into that one I tell you," said McCaw.
"We had a pretty young side that day and it got pretty tight towards the end of the game and the atmosphere at this place [Millennium Stadium] when it's like that is pretty unreal.
"I just remember being hugely proud and honoured to do that and was just damned relieved that we came away with the win."
A decade on McCaw has led his side to their second World Cup triumph in 2011 and New Zealand have only lost two of their last 48 matches.
McCaw admits he cannot wait to pull the famous black jersey on again on Saturday.
"I remind myself how lucky I am to play for the All Blacks each time I get that chance."